Friday 2 May 2014

Anniversary Presents

In April, it was our 2nd Wedding Anniversary and we are currently away on a wee break.
We said no presents but I still got spoiled - I've been wanting the Nike Air Pegasus '83 in Grey for a while, so my husband surprised me. I love the colours - mint & purple are the sweetest combo and perfect to pair with candy hues that I love to wear in Spring and the retro vibe.


The Modalu Mini Pippa Grab Bag in Lipstic Red is from my mother-in-law. It's gorgeous, love the black details and that it has a shoulder strap. 
I also got the normal Pippa but, depending on the occasion, it can be too big; the mini is just the perfect size and still very roomy. 



My first Jo Malone candle!
You can't help but be impressed by the attention to the packaging and every detail - it also comes with matches and love the big black bow. I can't wait to burn it!



12 comments:

  1. Love the bag! Red Roses is my fav Jo Malone candle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the red purse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so lucky, it's gorgeous, isn't it?

      Delete
  3. Joe Malone always attracts me but then I stop myself from buying for the prices :(
    The shoes are so cute! Love the pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are quite pricey but the scent are so gorgeous!!

      Delete
  4. Lucky lady :)
    I didn't realise that the Jo Malone candles came with matches, that is quite cool, still out of my price range but cool all the same. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Wedding Anniversary :)
    My Fav is Jo Malone candle ^_~
    by the way, who the winner your spring giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks sweetie. the winner has been announced in my April empities

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by