Tuesday 11 February 2014

New In / L'Occitane Ultra Soft Cream in Zesty Lime


L'Occitane is releasing a new generation of body creams. L'Occitane Ultra Soft Body Creams come in 3 teasing scents to awake the senses, whilst waiting for Spring; the bright neon tins complement the fragrances inside and they are sure to brighten any dressing table. 
 You can choose from sophisticated Vanilla Bouquet, romantic Rose Heart and the young & refreshing Zesty Lime*



Personally, I'm a fan of citrusy smells, but I know that my mum would love the classic and warm notes of the vanilla version, instead.
Zesty Lime has the perfect harmony between the sharpness of the lime and the deepness of the shea butter. 
These creams contains 10% Shea Butter - hence the ultra soft 'title' - and they are the ideal transition into Spring because they still provide hydration and protection from the harsh weather, but without coating the skin with a thick layer of lotion.

As you can see in the picture below, I made a comparison with L'Occitane Ultra Rich Body Cream that contains 25% Shea Butter; the new product feels more like a (thickish) lotion - melts into the skin, leaving the skin silky to the touch..  

l: ultra rich cream / r: ultra soft cream

L'Occitane Ultra Soft tins launch on the 15th February - which colour will you be picking up?

15 comments:

  1. I love citrusy scents too, I think they are so fresh and lovely! I'm sure I'd love this :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zesty Lime sounds so fresh! I'm sure it smells lovely. The bright green jar is also quite eye-catching :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to try this :) looks amazing ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT's so lovely and smooth on the skin xx

      Delete
  4. Love the sound of this! Most of my body creams are floral or sweet scents, so a zesty one sounds great! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I think the zesty lime is an original scent too. x

      Delete
  5. I went into a L'Occitane shop for the first time today and I *think* I tried this cream - It smelt really nice and did make my hand very soft. I didn't buy any as i'm on a beauty ban right now.

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. beaty ban are the worst :( but good luck sweetie. x

      Delete
  6. this one looks great! I have to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my current favourite, i think i want a tin in every colour now :)

      Delete
  7. lovely packaging as always!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by