Monday 17 February 2014

Empties / January 2014


Bodycare:
Di Palomo Moisturizing Liquid Soap: I have totally fallen for this brand and with this hand wash, in particular. It leaves my hands soft, not dry and beautifully scented. You just need a drop and it cuts through grease (like foundation) easily, so it lasted a decent time too.
Repurchase: yes.
Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream: the Reve de Miel range is a favourite of mine, since it came out and this hand cream is as lovely as the much-hyped lipbalm. I like how quickly it absorbs and doesn't leave any greasy residue on the skin; it's quite heavily scented so you may want to be aware of that, if this fragrance is not your cup of tea. It does not bother me.
Repurchase: yep!
Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control: this is another great body cream from Clarins (like this one!). I had a dozen of these samples and I can say that, with regular use, I could definitely see an improvement on the skin on my legs and bum. It's pricey but it delivers and it feels like a real luxury treat.
Repurchase: maybe.


Skincare:
Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash: I really didn't care for this cleanser. The glue-ish consistency made it awkward to work into the skin and wasteful; it is also not 'powerful' enough to remove make-up so I have only been using it on make-up free days. I guess it could be a nice cleanser for the morning routine but I'm happy with my cleansing milk, in the mornings.
Repurchase: no.
Alpha H Liquid Gold Smoothing & Perfecting Mask: this is a great purifying mask and gentle, at the same time. It says it contains lavender but doesn't have the scent. It feels very much like a mud mask but doesn't dry the skin as much.
Repurchase: yes.
Lavera Eyegel: unfortunately - although their products are lovely - I just don't agree with the smell of Lavera creams; the handcream was also a fail for me.
The consistency of the eyegel is balmy and silky, it felt really nice on the skin... I just don't see the need of such an overpowering scent in an eyecream!
Repuchase: nope! 


*** Sorry if this post is coming pretty late but I'm having issues with the broadband at home... fingers crossed, it will be sorted by the end of the week! ;) ***

12 comments:

  1. The face mask sounds amazing! I am looking to purchase a good one, how much does that one cost? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it shoud be around 40 quid, ouch! :( x

      Delete
  2. I love the nuxe hand cream too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finishing skincare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, me too... I guess because it takes ages ;)

      Delete
  4. Hmm quite sad that the Lavera eye cream wasn't that good, because I'm looking for a new one!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im looking for a new eye cream too, haven't found my holy grail yet :( xx

      Delete
  5. Good job on your empties girl :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by