Monday 23 September 2013

Introducing / La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL




I was in Italy recently and what better occasion than test driving the La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL products?!
This line is particularly suited for people with sensitive skin - check :( - and sun intolerance - check :( - which I inherited from my mum. It just meant that I couldn't sunbathe and the sun is so intense in Italy that I would get a rush even in the city. All products are also paraben-free, 100% hypoallergenic and contains soothing thermal spring water - These products tick so many boxes for me! 

I don't mind my paleness but let's be honest, we all like to warm our bones with a bit of sun and there's nothing wrong with that, as far as you use enough protection.

La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL 50+ Invisible Nutritive Oil*
This oil is formulated for both body and face but I only used it on my body and a few drops on the tips of my hair too... oils are multi-tasking by default, in my views ;)
 It absorbs instantly into the skin and stays dry to the touch; it's also nourishing and offers very high UVA + UVB protection for all skin types. It has a light summery scent and the pump bottle is great to dispense the right amount of product.





La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Melt-In Cream*
This sunscreen cream is a luxurious moisturizer, non greasy, water resistant and ideal for the beach; personally, I don't wear any make up by the sea and give the priority to be properly sheltered from harmful rays. I'm particularly careful because I suffer from discoloration caused by sun exposure in my teens and these range also helps prevent sun-induced dark spots.

My husband also enjoyed using both the face and body products for the whole duration of our holiday - They did a sterling job in protecting his pale Scottish skin AND he still managed to develop a tan! ;)






La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Tinted Extreme Fluid*
This is the tinted version for normal/combination skin... and it's my favourite!
You need to shake it well because the pigments need to mix with the spf; the formulation is lighter than the product above and ideal to use like a tinted moisturizer everyday.
It looks quite dark straight out of the bottle, but it disappears on the face and I thought it actually enhanced my skin with a touch of radiance too.




Have you tried La Roche-Posay suncare yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by