Saturday 8 June 2013

Urban Decay Summer 2013 Collection - part 2

Hello again!
In yesterday's post, I introduced the new eyeshadows and palette from the Urban Decay Summer 2013 Collection - Today, I'm gonna talk about the best sellers and much loved 24/7 eyeliners...

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils are the best long lasting eyeliners on the market; they won't budge - you can be sure of that - and there are now 13 brand new shades and 15 re-releases (previously only available in sets), making a total of 40 colours for every taste. 
What makes them a world apart is the creamy and soft formula, easy to blend that becomes waterproof once it's set.They are also very moisturizing thanks to jojoba oil, vitamin E and cottonseed oil.
You can choose from tropical bright shades, metallic hues, matte neutrals and the colour saturation is always fantastic.
The brand new shades include Smoke* - a dark matte gray - Desperation* - another matte medium taupe with cool gray udertone - and Goldmine* - a warm gold with shimmer; Delinquent* - a cool dark aubergine with purple shimmer - is a previously exclusive shade instead.
top-bottom: smoke, desperation, goldmine, delinquent
Finally, there are also 2 NEW shades of the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils: Mushroom - a cool toned taupe with shimmer - and Noise - a bright fuchsia with silver glitter.
These chubby pencils have the same creamy consistency as the liners and perform with the same longevity and reliability; you can use them as eyeshadows all over the lid (they don't crease), as base colours like a primer or as an eyeliners too, of course.
Noise* is the perfect colour for me! I've preferred pinks and purples all my life - probably because they complement my eye colour - and only started approaching neutrals in the last few years.
So, it's a no-brainer that I'm gonna experiment and get full use from it. 
I wore it at work, the other day. I'm a fan of a superfast mono shadow look effortlessly blended on the lid, especially at 7 am. It's demure enough for everyday but still fun, if you wanna give a Spring update to your make up routine.
Noise & Delinquent are easily my perfect combo. :)
So that's all folks! Another deserving and fantastic collection from Urban Decay... what caught your eyes?
xxx

8 comments:

  1. They are all so pretty & pigmented
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very pretty colours and soooo smooth - a joy to work with! :)

      Delete
  2. I like those eye pencils. I like that they are not like wooden pencils :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about the wood, I prefer them too :) x

      Delete
  3. delinquent mi piacissima *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 24/s pencil look very pretty with the light golden touch!
    Love your new layout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by