Saturday 15 June 2013

Introducing / Nourish Skin & Body Care




Nourish understands that different skin types have different needs so has created a range for everyone. Every system solution delivers the optimal ingredients in order to keep an healthy and nourished skin. 

My skin has been looking a bit dull lately so I've started using some Nourish products from the Radiance line. I've been reaching out for natural and soothing products more, lately and I was pleased to find out that every product is 90+% organic.



 Nourish Radiance Purifying Cleanser* contains rose absolute which is cooling and soothing and gives it its lovely fragrance; all you rose-addicts out there will love this product and its unique twist on the rose scent. Another main ingredients is alpine foxberry which is known for its brightening properties and helps reduce the appearance of pore, leaving the skin looking luminous and refined.
The consistency is like a cleansing milk and comes with a pump; directions say to apply a small amount on a cotton wool and gently sweep over the face. I have been using it this way when I don't wear make up and I think it's perfect to get rid of the day grim and pollution on its own - It leaves my skin clean without being too aggressive. On other nights, I mix it with a drop of water and helps to remove the first layer of make up.


The Nourish Radiance Refreshing Toning Mist* has the same quality ingredients and it's the perfect compliment to finish my daily routine, after the cleanser. In the mornings, I like to spray it on a cotton wool pad, whist at night I spray it liberally all over my face, neck & chest and then pat dry. 
It's extremely cooling, helps balancing the skin pH and apparently, the fragrance has mood enhancing qualities and boosts inner confidence... a treat for body and mind!



Nourish also takes care of your body wellbeing with shower gels, body butters and hand lotions.
Nourish Radiance Phyto-Active Body Butter* has the same rose scent as the skincare line; it's deeply nourishing and hydrating thanks to moroccan argan oil and shea butter, without being heavy; it also contains phyto-active marine algin, hyaluronic acid and peptides that stimulate collagen synthesis and improve firmness. I'm currently using a self-tan cream a couple of times a week but it can dry my skin slightly; I found that this body butter is ideal to use between self-tanning sessions because it leaves my skin super soft.
It also comes in a gorgeous and colourful glass jar, making it a great present too.

Go and have a look on the website - nourishskinrange.com - the range is vast and they also do handy gift packs so you can try the all range at once.
Have you used Nourish before?

17 comments:

  1. I've been seeking out more and more natural skincare products recently too. These sound fantastic I would love to try them, the prices on the website are a lot more reasonable than I was expecting too. Win win! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, they are really affordable too! xx

      Delete
  2. I really like Nourish, I've used some good stuff by them. Love the cute happy packaging too!

    Love Em

    emtalks.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agree, the packaging is attractive too :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you have some fab products there xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, im really pleased with all of them :) xx

      Delete
  4. That's awesome! I've been looking for great products too for my skin care..
    would like to follow each other via bloglovin'?? let me know!
    <3
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are definitely worth considering - pretty cheap to. :)

      Delete
  5. I adore anything rose scented and the ingredients in this line are so good for the money you pay, I have a serum in my stash from them which I need to use but I think I now NEED that body butter in my life too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they are good value for money - the body butter is lush!!! :) x

      Delete
  6. I've never tried Nourish but these sound fab!
    New follower!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, lovely brand and thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  7. The refreshing mist sounds great! Since my Lush Tea Tree Water is empty I haven´t had a new toner but should definitely buy one!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nourish products sound great, I've been meaning to try them out! Love their packaging too :)

    Ria x
    NatuRiaBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the packaging is really important too :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by