Sunday 28 April 2013

Review / Dr. Ceuticals Leg Tone & Shimmer

I'm obsessed with body products. I've cellulite - Oh yes, I'm saying it out loud! - so I always go for creams with added benefits, ingredients targeting this problematic burden.
You may know, for experience, that the best approach is being constant so I apply my lotions mornings and evenings, religiously.
Recently, I came across the Dr. Ceuticals brand which is available online and currently on offer in Boots, too *hint hint* ;)
There's not one item from this line that I don't want to try: stretch mark solution, hand de-age cream, bust boost to mention a few.
I've been using Dr. Ceutical Leg Tone & Shimmer* in the mornings because it's a light lotion, easily absorbed which lets me get dressed straight away; it also provides good hydration throughout the day.
This product is intended to tone legs, knees and ankles but of course, it works on any area where you may experience saggy skin; it also contains the star ingredient - red algae - which stimulates collagen synthesis and have slimming properties.
The subtle shimmer helps hiding the unforgiving parts and I have actually been applying it to my arms too and looks very pretty in the spring sunshine.
I love the sleek white and silver packaging and the simplicity of the statements/promises on the front of the tube.
I'm really enjoying using this lotion every day and I'm impressed so far - definitely looking forward to try some more. Have you seen this range around? Tried any product?

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by