Monday 29 April 2013

Mini Haul

I've been intrigued by the Konad Stamping Nail Sets for a while but not enough to order a kit, I suppose.
Then, I read on a couple of blogs that a cheaper version had been spotted in Poundland recently so I went and got myself a chance at trying nail stamping, too - *exciting times*
I got to say it's quite fun and dead simple - I was worried the designs would be too cheesy but they are cute and wearable. Only criticism: some of the patterns are too big for my short nails so just need to adapt or use part of them.
Anyway, I'm glad I bought it - I'm definitively having some fun and getting creative. 
Rimmel 053 Apricot Punch - Bourjois no.17
I got this necklace in Primark - impulse buy but no question at £2. I like the native americans/tribal vibe with the feather and the turquoise and the rose gold heart is a nice addiction, too. 

12 comments:

  1. Ooh that necklace is lovely xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely - I want that stamp!!! Looks so cute. Never seen them before. will go have a google. Love L xxx A Scottish Lass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can find them on ebay quite easily :) x

      Delete
  3. I have a similar nail stamping kit that I really like :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I'm glad i bought it, it's fun :)

      Delete
  4. I've never tried nail stamping, it looks cool!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Want..no NEEEED that necklace, but the nearest primark to me is Newcastle and that like 3 hours away :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a shame, I wish you could order online :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by