Friday 16 November 2012

Space NK Birthday Present

Last month was my birthday and I was pleasantly surprised when I received an email from Space NK with a  voucher to take in store and collect my birthday present.
I thought it was really sweet, since most of the merchants just give you a discount code - implying you need to spend money, of course.

My present was 15ml bottle of Caudalie Divine Oil.
I was thrilled because I read amazing raves about this product and wanted to try it, anyway.
It comes in a spray glass bottle and, even though is a sample size, I reckon it will last me quite a long time.
This oil is a blend of grape, hibiscus, sesame and argan oils and smells gorgeous!
It can be used on the body, face and hair and it's a dry oil but I still find it too oily on dry skin so I've been using it on damp skin, just out of the shower.
Thoroughly enjoying it - Thank you Space NK! :)
***
Congratulations to Emily @ One Way Beauty  that won my Birthday Giveway!
Your prize will be with you soon :)
x

13 comments:

  1. Aw that's lovely that they actually just give you something - I actually get really irritated when I get a 'sepcial birthday discount' code from stores that basically means if I spend £££ I'll get like £5 off!

    Anyway, not sure if you've heard or not but a few of us are organising a Blogger Christmas Party in Glasgow for December 10th and if you fancy coming alone it'd be lovely to meet you. If not it's no problem, but trying to get round everyone so no one thinks they're not invited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i feel the same way with the discount codes.. wtf, I need to spend money, not fair!!!
      Great, thank you for letting me know about the xmas party - I may be working 'til late all december but if not, I'll definitely pop along :)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely birthday gift, it sounds lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I thought it was really lovely of them :) x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I wasn't expecting it at all... lovely surprise :)

      Delete
  4. Ah that's so sweet. Must sign up before my next birthday! Really want to try this oil!

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, what a lovely product! I really want to try this one - like you said, there are good reviews about it :) The 15ml seems like it would last not a short period of time as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so nice you got a free sample, a discount code isn't really a gift at all is it haha! I love oils, especially in winter when the crappy weather makes my skin all rubbish xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love oils too... they are multi-use and feels so nourishing on the skin. xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by