Monday 9 July 2012

Month's collection of mag freebies/swaps/samples


Red Magazine with Ren Trio
I was really looking forward to get my hands on this! Initially, I thought you had to choose One of the three but - in actual facts - you get a mini set... even better ;)
The trio contains: Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream, Vetiver v7 Hand and Body Cream, Active 7 Radiant Eye Gel.
I've already started using these as I've been waiting for somE time to try this brand... so far so good, I haven't seen any major improvment but I'm liking how they feel on the skin.


 Talika Lipocils Expert
I swapped this with Sandra from Beauty Balm - she is the sweetest gal ever! Look how pretty wrapped was the packaging. :)
At the moment, I have no beauty boxes subscription but still want to try some products... I've been using this every day, twice a day... hopefully, I'll see an improvement to my eyelashes.


She, also, sent me a Balance Me sample as she knew I wanted to try more from this brand... I told you, she is THE sweetest!!! :)


Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in light
Again, another product I'm looking forward to try as I've seen some promising reviews online.
I got this through the post from Boots, I believe...


L'Oreal Youth Code Luminize Super Serum
Free sample that you can request on the L'Oreal website.
This is quite nice but I consider it more like a primer than a serum, honestly.
It has a pearlessence to it which helps illuminate but it appears to be only a temporary effect and not a long-term benefit.


L'Oreal Revitalift 10 Repair BB Cream in medium tinted
HATED HATED HATED!
This just makes you shine... all in the wrong places! Usually, I don't have these problems on my chin but I had to powder constantly while wearing this product.
Apart that the shade was totally wrong for me - my husband actually asked me if I'd been using fake tan - it, also, broke me out pretty badly!


Another swap arranged on Beauty Box Swappers on Facebook, including Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream and Avon Anew Clinical Lift and Tuck Professional Body Shaper; both a chance to discover Clinique & Avon body products that I have never tried before.
Finally, Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser that I'm really looking forward to try as I'm a fan of AHA exfoliant... also, another opportunity for Murad to wow me (which has always failed so far!).


Glamour with Balance Me
You can choose between 4 different items with August issue - I picked up a Pure Skin Face Wash and Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve.
So far, not too sure about the lip salve - the smell is putting me off... you know, I really really want to like/love all these new brands with natural ethic but they really need to sort out the herbaly scents!
Enough with the lavender, rosemary and geranium!


8 comments:

  1. I really want a copy of Red magazine to try these things, have got Glamour and got the fancial balance moisture cream but haven't started using it yet. The sample sizes of products are never the right colour for me so I can never use them :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend getting red magazine - that's a smashing set to try! :)

      Delete
  2. Will look forward to your reviews on the talika lipocils :) I also picked up the balance me face wash x 2 and the moisturiser. The NEOM Complete Bliss hand cream is amazing (Harpers Bazaar) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i got samples with my magazines

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the L'Oreal youth Code - looks like a great product. I also picked up the REN freebies on Red magazine - can't wait to use them :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REN is sooo good, I'm getting hooked. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by