Monday 7 May 2012

FOTD - Cinema Date



We went to see the Avengers Assemble on Tuesday - It's pretty brilliant!!! Have you seen it yet?

Face:
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in Honey
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in medium
Mac Cremeblend Blush in Something Special

Eyes:
Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeshadow Duo in 62 Mocha Mirage
Revlon GrowLuscious Mascara in Blackest Black*
Revlon GrowLuscious Lashliner in Espresso

Lips:
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

*anybody else tried this mascara? It's not for me, I'm afraid - it really stings my eyes, i don't know if it's due to the serum in it that it's supposed to make your lash grow faster... shame :(
on the other hand, I'm really liking the liner from the same line... weird!

11 comments:

  1. nice look, love your hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this foundation, but any other foundation from benefit i've tried, the lightest shade is still just too dark for me. It looks really nice though.

    Also, Avengers was indeed brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure they have lighter shades... It's probably best to go to a counter and get a match before you buy, tho.
      This is the first benefit foundation that I've tried and I'm pretty pleased so far; it seems to last well - only wore once tho. Xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your comment:) we could doba swap if u wanted? Theres so many collection 2000 & slleeek i want

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant - ill get in touch with you. :)

      Delete
  4. Your skin looks gorgeous!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely :) That mascara doesn't sound good at all :s I went to see Avenger's Assemble and looooveeeed it ^ - ^ I want to see it again already! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I can't wait for the next one to come out. Hehe. :)

      Delete
  6. LOVE your fringe, I wish mine was that disciplined

    Kate x
    Memoirsofawardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you... But your fringe looks pretty good too!! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by