Monday 2 April 2012

Paris Photos

Last week, I was in Paris - on the way over to Italy... we only had 1 full day to explore so we tried to make the most of it... not beauty related but I hope you'll still find this interesting...

We took the train down to France so I had to keep myself amused...

Layton is the best game ever!

...and brushing up on my french
Eurostar magazine
**spring nails for Paris**

 OOTD
Top/Oasis - Blazer/Topshop - Jeans/Dorothy Perkins - Shoes/Next



from the groom with love... <3
Sacre Coeur
& Montmartre...





Chillaxing in the park


it HAD to be done ;)







Alps and, finally, crossing the border between France and Italy...



Au Revoir ;)

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an awesome time! Great photos :)
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this last photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're off to Paris in August - I can't wait! :D I've been before on school/college trips but this will be my first romantic break there :) You've given me lots of ideas of things to do/see! x

    www.lottys-luxuries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i also had been only on school trips before and my fiance had never been there before. we really enjoyed the city and i cant believe how much we did in one day! the metro is so good - definitley one of the best, i have used so far.

      Enjoy your trip in august! :)

      Delete
  4. you had macarons :) Looks like you are having a fab time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yes, indeed! :) i know they all look the same colour but they are actually different flavours. i was disappointed with the boxes tho - they only had the hello kitty or jewellery roll... i went with the latter.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by