Friday 17 February 2012

More Samples

I popped in L'Occitane over the weekend to collect my 30ml hand cream. Basically, you had to apply on their Facebook' page and then at the end, they sent out a voucher to bring in store and get your free tube.


Another mascara to try - I have got like 5 on the go at the moment... yay!!
This is the Dior Diorshow New Look - just been released this month and I found an invite inside Elle Magazine to go and collect a sample at your nearest counter; wow, it was impossible to find but at the end they still had few left in Boots Buchanan Gallery.
Apparently, it has a serum which helps strengthen and repair; the brush is quite weird (and mine is also bent!)... tried a couple of days but not impressed! It really dries out my lashes super-fast and it's impossible to even do two coatings. :(


You can order your free sample of the following products on www.janiro.co.uk
They got sent really fast, I received them in 3 days with a nice wee handwritten note.
The Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel is supposed to be great for removing blackheads.
Unfortunately, my sample dried out after 1 application and I didn't see any improvement. Did you manage to use it for longer? Does it work?
The second is the Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream. Still to test.



You could request a sample of the Big Skincare Mystery on their Facebook page.
It can be used both as a face wash and mask cleanser... I have no idea of what product this is...
do you?
They will reveal it on the 1st of March... I'm quite curious but I wasn't wowed by it so I can positively say it's a no buy from me. I liked it more like a mask than a face wash, lovely smell and I didn't experience any tingling.

 

Finally, I got this in a magazine a couple of months ago; I didn't think much of it (ergo, the messy sample below because I didn't bother take a pic beforehand)... and then  few days ago i found it at the bottom of my makeup bag so decided to try it.
I'm so impressed! It gives a really nice healthy, natural look to the skin. Plus, it has serum in it so it's also a treatment - in fact it reminds me of a BB cream. It doesn't feel like a foundation but colour-wise, I could go a bit lighter, I reckon.
I don't think it has been realised long ago... and it's in 3for2 offer in Boots so I might pick a bottle up.
Have you tried Max Factor Ageless Elixir yet?


14 comments:

  1. these are great samples

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great samples! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best way to avoid wasting money on products that you're not sure if they're going to suit you.

      Delete
  3. Great freebies! I may have to follow suit and pick up some of these :)

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab freebies. I find all Dior mascaras to be really drying and crumbly on the lashes.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you? I actually really like blackout backstage one

      Delete
  5. I do like freebies, I wasn't able to get the mascara as they'd run out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't miss much really. It's not even worth keeping the brush tbh

      Delete
  6. Thanks for following, followed you back :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh great samples.. I got a Clarins one a while ago and im actually putting up a review of it tonight..

    are they still doing the handcream offer? take care xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think l'occitane offer is now over, sorry. :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by