Thursday 2 February 2012

Introducing / Forest Secrets

Today, I'm going to talk about this brand that I've recently discovered; Forest Secrets is a rage of natural cosmetic products, created in 2007 by Barbara Olioso. Barbara, a Doctor in Chemistry, worked for many years in the Cosmetic industry but found herself dissatisfied and disappointed by the use of synthetic chemicals in many of them so decided to created a truly natural range, made without compromises.
Forest Secrets is now based in England but I like the history behind it: Barbara was born in Italy and - growing up - learnt from her Great Grandmother the benefits of herbs to treat all type of ailments and from here started her fascination and relationship with nature.



I had the pleasure to try the starter kit which consists of the iRejuvenate Plus Elixir, iRejuvenate Plus Serum & iBright Serum.
The beauty of this system is that you can create your own blend - mixing different proportions of the concentrates - based on your needs.

The Elixir is the constant at the base of  this skincare and then you add the serum based on your skin type and concerns.
It's a face oil with the main role to stimulate the skin's own collagen production.



Then, we have the iRejuvenate Plus Serum which is the other key ingredient if  you're a looking for an anti-aging treatment.
Otherwise, you may choose the iBright Serum which targets skin pigmentation and spots instead. This product can also be used topically on specific blemishes.



I find myself getting benefits from both serums so I've been alternating them on different days, depending how my face feels and looks.
This little kit will completely replace your skincare: you use it morning and evening like a face cream, on cleansed skin and will last well over 2 weeks.
I have seen such a great improvement to my skin: I woke up the morning after the first application and my skin looked definitely clearer and brighter. Also, it's very comfortable on the skin, not greasy and I had no problem to use it as a base for make up.

It also comes with this helpful beauty passport with suggestions on how to create your personalised skincare and details about all the goodness of the ingredients in it. It's very simple, colour-coded and every bottle has a easy dropper for dosage.


I would really suggest to investigate this brand on the website www.forestsecretsskincare.com - and let me know what you think! :)
xx


*sample*

6 comments:

  1. nice items, everyone needs anti aging ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried samples before, nice products x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this brand before, but I might look into it. Ever since trying Lush products I have realised that natural is better, nothing else really compares!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to use natural products as much as I can, but it's so difficult to find them! This company looks right up my street
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this bran before, but the products sound great. I'm always a fan of natural products, will have to check these out!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girls!! I just saw that Latest in Beauty is actually selling this brand too.. Good way to try it out and save few quids. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by