Thursday 17 November 2011

Holiday Photos - part 3












Some of my friends drove all the way from Milan and Bologna (we are talking 2 and 4 hours respectively) just to spend half day together. They are the best!!!



dress from Warehouse

dress from Miss Selfridge
I also happened to notice my sister's amazing eyelashes (damn, is it difficult to take a picture of eyelashes?!)
She doesn't even need to curl them - I thought we're supposed to have the same genes - it's not fair!!!



Pupa has been making make up for ever but in the past couple of years, they expanded their range to body treatments and creams: Inner Arm Reshaping Cream, Buttock Enhancer are some of the products i'd like to try. I was given to try the Breast Enhancer which is priced at around £45 - I hope it works.  


Finally, I stocked on some Bioderma and I was submerged with samples - Thank you nice pharmacy lady! :) I'm, especially,  looking forward to try the face creams from Bioderma.




3 comments:

  1. heard lots of good things about the bioderma cleanser! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos! the cakes look delish! And lots of lovely samples! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos :) Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by