Wednesday 5 October 2011

Delivery / SalonSkincare


Last week, SalonSkincare had a sale on so I picked up few items that I wanted to try for a while.

 BECCA Line + Illuminate Pencil in Fiji



It's a double-ended eye pencil; eyeliner is in Olive and highlighter in Khaki.
It came out with Sunset Beach Collection and this is the look you can achieve:


I tried to play with it and so far so good - I'm really pleased with the results but I'd do a proper look soon to show you. It's really good quality: the new pencils just melt together effortlessly.

Alpha-H 5 Piece Anti-aging Discovery Collection



This is the star product that I'm mostly looking forward to try: Alpha-H Liquid Gold with Glycolic Acid.  A Model Recommends always raves about this product and since she always looks amazing, I thought it was worth checking it out.
I got the set for half price and it has full 50ml flacon, so the other items are just a bonus really.

SBC Body Firming Gel



To be honest, I only picked this one to get free delivery. 
I like the pump, the light consistency which is quick to absorb and the size is also perfect for travelling.
I'm not too hot about the geranium smell.
You can try it here

4 comments:

  1. Your delivery looks fab, I'd love to see how you get on with the BECCA Line + Illuminate Pencil

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you just made me want this pencil sooo badly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eye pencil <3 Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eye pencil is beautiful. I'll do a look soon, i promise! :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by