Wednesday 7 September 2011

Biba Fever

I just bought this bracelet in House of Fraser last week.
It was on sale for £36, down from £120. I tried it on in the store but the sale assistant informed me that the piece was damaged and couldn't sell it (why was it still on display then??!); anyway, I check the website and they had one left so I ordered it with 'Buy & Collect' option. I think it's a great service, considering the delivery is free and the item will be available the next day.

Biba Black and Gold Logo Chain Bracelet



 I got the matching stud earrings too; I bought these last year with a gift voucher for my birthday.














I appreciate the attention put into the brand, from the bag to the wrapping to the velvet pouch. 
***
More exciting news from Biba!!!
House of Fraser is releasing a make up range on the 1st of October.
The inspiration behind it is 1930' Hollywood Glam with rich colours and metallic shades, perfect for winter.
The capsule collection will include: eye palette, lip palette, face palette, nail varnishes, lashes and lipgloss ring.


Prices are affordable, starting with the ring at £15 - I have already eyed it!!! :)
For the rest of the products, I want to first try them in store to see if I like them.

Are you planning on picking up something too?

8 comments:

  1. Ale mi consiglieresti un buon pore minimizer se ne conosci uno buono? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ale! Grazie per i consigli! Qual'e' la differenza fra primer e serum? Notte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Primer is Mette sotto fondotinta. Più un prodotto temporaneo.
    Serum di solito la sera, prima di andare a letto, ed è un trattamento, ciò indirizzato a migliorare l'aspetto della pelle a lungo termine. Volendo si può anche usa 2 volte al giorno, anche al mattino prima dell'idratante.
    Spero mi sono spiegata. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah that bracelet is so goddamn amazing !!! Too bad we don't have a House of Fraser in Belgium !

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous - I love the Biba logo, black andj gold together.
    I'm pretty sure they ship internationally for a reasonable price...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! I saw that in a magazine a while back, I love Biba, grown up with it cos my mum used to shop there. What a fantastic sale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too bad gold doesn't suit me! but the jewellery look amazing!! I heard about the makeup line that is going to launch soon! I can't wait!! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by