Thursday 22 September 2011

3 for 2 offer in Boots has just started again so here is another mini-haul.
I picked up Max Factor Liquid Effect Pencil in Black - I've liking this one so far, pencil is soft and smooth to apply and it also got a smudger on the bottom side which works quite well.

Also, I got these babies... no, you're not seeing doubles - these are Revlon Facets of Fuchsia #095 from the latest collection and if you wanna find out why I bought 2 identical ones... well, check back next week for some exciting news!!! :)))



5 comments:

  1. it looks gorgeous in the bottle, I can't wait to try it! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice nail polish the colour reminds me of Christmas :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It gives nice effect but kinda of a nightmare to remove. :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The magazine adverts for it look amaze! I love glitter.. I just cant help but want anything that sparkles! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by