Saturday 21 May 2011

Lipstick/Revlon

I usually go for more expensive brands about lipsticks but read everywhere great things about Revlon matte range, so I decided to try these babies.
I totally fell in love with Strawberry Suede instantly!
The other one is Wine Not, which is really too dark for me and makes me look wash out if applied straight from the bullet; I think I'll use this one as a stain with my finger.
Other options I considered were: MAC in Media, MAC in Rebel, Dior Serum de Rouge in 880 - but they were all too pinkish whilst I wanted a purple undertone version. Also, I'm happy I bought the cheapest of the lot as I don't see myself using it a lot... Still glad I got a burgundy/wine added to my collection.














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by