Monday 9 May 2011

I spotted this copy of InStyle with a free Nails Inc in Electric Teal in Tesco this afternoon; the other colours available were orange & grey.
I definitely prefer this shade of blue/green to the other turquoise varnish I got.
The ring I'm wearing in the photos is from Miss Selfridge and I got it two years ago, I think... It's the perfect match! :)
























Here is the make up I wore today to complete the look - hope you like :)





Face: Lancome Teint Miracle in 02; Clinique Fresh Bloom in 01 Peony.
Eyes: eyeshadow from Clinique Brandied Bronze palette; Versace Comfort Eye Pencil; Benefit Badgal; No7 Dream Lash mascara.
Lips: Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in 76 Ming.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by