Monday 10 January 2011

Shade/Turquoise

My favourite colours are in the region of reds & pinks - but if I need to go with blues and greens, I gravitate towards turquoise.
I fell in love with this ring from Topshop. I like the veins on the semi-precious real stone and it reminds me of a ysl piece; I usually prefer rings with slim band but this is really comfortable.


The nail colour I'm wearing is from Lancome and bought it around 6 years ago; I don't really like it to be honest, I don't think it suits my hands (if it makes sense) but I thought to give it another chance to match it with the ring.
I still don't like it!
In all fairness thou, it didn't dry after all these years but still I wouldn't spend £15+ on nail polish again.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by