Wednesday 25 August 2010














Received my wee delivery from Tatty Devine today; I was going to buy these bits before the holidays but then I decided to be sensible and wait… and it paid off because I found them all on sale (50% off!!!)

Like the tiny touches like the boxes wrapped in the paper and they also included the free pin.

The fan earrings are quite classy in tortoishell – great combination with a pin up/tango dress & red lips.

I intend to wear the cocktail umbrella earrings with the japanese necklace (see tomorrow post).

I like the face on the Pierrot ring, so cute and the size is perfect, quite tiny so comfortable to wear. Also, I missed on a Pierrot brooch from Topshop 2 year ago, and this is a perfect substitute. I can wear it with the H&M’ scarf for a Circus-style look.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by