Wednesday 18 November 2009

Tk Maxx & Warehouse Deliveries

WOW... finally, tk maxx is available to shop online too... sure, they haven't got a wide selection, like in store... but that way you also avoid all the cheap, crap items (I haven't been in one in ages because I can't be bothered to go through all the stuff)

Been looking for a purple clutch for a while and liked this model, when I saw it in pink in Dorothy Perkins some months ago... paid it £14.99 (Y)

Max C Pyramid Studded Clutch

it comes with three straps: wrist, shoulder and across the body.

Also, received another clutch that I bought off ebay: been looking for a red snakeskin small bag to go with the shoes for a year!!! It matches perfectly.)

Warehouse' Faux Red Snakeskin Clutch

shoes: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. Powered by